Image Map

Monday, February 9, 2015

His 30 before 30

It's so hard to get men to do your honey do list. If you have a hard time getting you man to do your honey do list, try to get him to make a 30 before 30 list.  You might as well "forget about it."(said in funny Italian voice)

I asked and begged Mi to make a 30 before 30 list when I made mine a while back.  He was reluctant at first but then he made one and some of the things he said was so sweet!   I wrote down everything he listed and saved it in my phone. 

Here is his list:
1. Marry Kenya
2. Have a House
3. Wild Cave Tour
4. Finish my Nova
5. Fly on a plane
6. Go to Las Vegas
7. Play a bigger part in the Farm
8. Open my own shop
9. Learn to play the piano
10. Go to cedar point
11. Buy a new car
12.Go Bungee Jumping
13.Do the hot rod power tour in Nova
14. Go to Jack Daniels
15. Go to live game show (price is right or family feud)
16. Become a father

17. Catch up on Justified and Breaking bad
18. Take Kenya to Eastern KY
19. Watch the Wizard of Oz
20. Having Closer relationship with extended family

21. Learn how to tig weld
22. Teach Kenya how to drive and use tractor
23. Race four wheelers one more time
24. Ride in hot air balloon
25. Go biking at state parks
26. Spend night in opry land hotel
27. Check into lasik
28. Buy kayak
29. Try new foods
30. Get conceal and carry licenses



He loves doing a lot of things for me haha.  I'm so glad he does so much for me and I can't wait to start marking some of these off the list.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment