Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review

I was so excited when I received a new box from Influenster. When I received the box I had the opportunity to try out the new palmolive fresh infusion dish soap, which I must say it Ah-mazing! I could not express my excitment when I opened the box to see three full size products. I mean THREE FULL size products is a VERY generous sample! Thank you influenster and Palmolive!

So here is what I thought!
First I smelled each one to see which one smelled the best. The winner is Lemon Thyme. I love the way the it smells, very clean smell. Lemon is the best smell of all cleaning products in my opinion. And of course, being Palmolive, it cleans so
well! It is currently on my counter with only 1/4th of the bottle left!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment