Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Lamp Project!

Long story short I came across these old lamps at my grandmother's house. They had been sitting in an old falling down house for 12 years now and was very very dirty and nearly ruined. I loved the look and wanted to save them. Thus this project began!
So here is the before picture:

20130204-214419.jpg

I started out by cleaning them up real good, they had a lot of dirt on them. At first my plan was to paint the gold base silver but I thought it would be better to have one even color to bring out the blue. Still don't know if that was the best decision but oh well!

Here's the finished product!

20130204-213304.jpg

Only one is pictured but there are actually two of them! I absolutely love them but I'm not quite sure where I'm going to put them!
TDC Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment