Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest Challenege

This past Tuesday Merrick at posted about a Pinterest Challenge. The whole purpose of this challenge is to actually do the recipes, crafts, ect. that you pin because you think you will but never actually do. I thought this was a very neat idea because I have a ton of pins that I would actually like to complete! So for this challenge you pick 6 pins and complete them over the next six weeks. So here are my six pins.

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects


1. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers.
2.Chambray and White demin
3.Skillet Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
4.Detox Bath
5.Oversized Flannel Shirt with Scarf
6.Wire Heart Bracelet

How hard can it be right?!?!? Follow me over the next 6 weeks as I complete these 6 pins!


Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge

1 comment: