Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

Father's Day weekend was great! I wouldn't have had it any other way. Saturday morning we went yard saling again, yes i am addicted! We went to Glendale ky thinking there would be a large sale. There was many sales but we bought a ton of junk!

My favorite find was this huge wicker basket for $2. My immediate thought when I seen it was that would look awesome with a huge fern in it. 

After that dad played a trick on me with the weed eater that we won't get into. Then I went to a family Father's Day fish fry. 

Sunday dad up up my glass front door. I've been wanting one of these so I can just open the front door and see out. Plus it lets so much light into my dark house!
 There rest of the day was spent relaxing and watching Oz. which I must say was a pretty cute movie! How was your weekend??

Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment