Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

YARD SALINNGG

First off y'all must know I was so excited to go yard saling today I literally tossed and turned all night! 6 am couldn't get here soon enough. What's so special one may ask. It  is the 400 mile yard sale. Yes 400 full miles for yards full of other people's junk!


So after all that excitement, we really didn't buy all that much. 
This was a pretty poor haul compared to how we normally do.  Some of my favorite finds was a mirror(that will need to be painted), a old fashion crank ice cream maker and a house plan book.


After the yard sales, we went to this little burger joint in island. Island is such a small town they literally don't have a stop light. Honestly I don't know if you can even consider it a town. However they have some of the best hamburgers around! 

The last event of the night I'm kind of embarrassed to even share. We went to some tractor pulls. We hadnt planned to go but just kind of figured out they were going on and thought we would go. It had to be the most redneck tractor pulls I had ever been too! 

Sunday was a much more laid back day that consisted of church, homework, feeding the catfish, and watching a movie while it stormed.  Laying in the living room with the windows opening listening to it storm is so amazing. Best thing ever! 
We watched safe haven and I must say if you have never seen it, you have to go to redbox and rent it RIGHT NOW. The story line is amazing. I was squeezing my boyfriends arm so tight at one point my fingers were going numb haha! 

That was my weekend...might not the most exciting but I had alot of fun!

Linking up to Weekend Shenanigans


No comments:

Post a Comment