Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is.....
Source
Of course every girl wants a diamond for Christmas. 

Something you may not know about me, I'm not engaged.  I have been dating my boyfriend for 7 years now, we've discussed getting engaged lightly, but it just hasn't happened for us yet. So of course, I like to drool over engagement rings.  But what girl doesn't like to drool over a pretty ring right??

Here are some rings I'm loving..

Source unknown

 
Source
 I'm not picky, any one of these would work just fine!!! 
What type of ring do ya'll like??
 
 
Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. that is a lovely selection of rings! I know how you feel. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 years and I can't help looking at engagement rings too :-)

    www.rowdyfairy.com

    ReplyDelete