Image Map

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday Haul 2013

We now have another Black Friday (or should I say Brown Thursday) in the books. I absolutely love Black Friday and fall for the ridiculous marketing tactics played by retail every year.  Good job Walmart for persuading me to arrive at your store at 3pm to get a $75 tv and some other meaningless stuff.

But needless to say, I have a blast with my family and we enjoy spending time with each other shopping so it's became a tradition. 

And look at all the good deals I got!  We went to walmart, kohls and target, and got basically every deal we wanted. The only thing that we wanted that we didn't get was a $75 curl secret. 

And here is everything out of the bag and actually organized.
 


We got home at one am and just through everything into a pile. So I organized everything to take a picture this morning. 

Total spent: $731.29
Total saved:$1734.15
Savings: $1,002.86
Best deal: my best deal was by far the kitchen aid mixer. Normally $299 and after kohls cash I got it for $100!!! I'm going to wrap it up and make myself wait til Christmas to use it, my Christmas present to myself!

3 comments:

  1. You did such a good job! Going out there with all the crazy people is just part of the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should consider myself one of the "crazies" now. I think it's a blast, really wishing I wouldn't have totaled up how much I spent though!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete