Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Goals and July Recap

Okay, I epically failed at July Goals! It was bad, it was real bad!

These were my July Goals.....
1.Try 8 new recipes. 
Oh I got so close on this one. I tried 7 new recipes in July. If I had realized I was that close, I would have made something on July 31st, just so I could have accomplished this goal!
2.Finish my vintage metal chairs I have been working on since last fall.
Haha, yeah right! What was I thinking when I made this a goal. I have made progress but this project was way bigger than I ever thought!
3.Finish painting the deck
Nope didn't finish then one either.  There was some good progress made.  I've got about 1/4th of it painted. I should probably quit typing this blog post now and go paint!
4.Read 2 new books.
Hey guys I actually did do this one! This month I read 90 minutes in heaven, and Room.
 5.Run 3 days a week
I don't think I actually ran 3 days a week, so I technically didn't complete this goal. However I have been running and I can almost run a full mile with no walking. I'm sure someone is laughing at this but considering I couldn't run 10 feet when I started this is pretty amazing in my book haha!
6. Write at least one blogpost a week.
Bada-bing Bada-boom baby! I wrote 12 posts in July so check I completed that goal!

So here it goes....

August Goals
- Paint an accent wall in my room
-Finish Painting the deck 
-Read 3 new books
-Get my office a little more organized
-Keep running
-Write at least 2 blog posts a week
Maybe I can do a little better on my goals this month! Classes starts back up, two co-workers are on maternity leave, and I have a trip planned but I can make it happen right?!?!

Linking up with The Nectar Collective

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of Room? I've been looking at that book. Good luck on your goals this month!

    Crystal
    The Teller

    ReplyDelete