Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Recipe Round up

Hi, my name is Kenya and I'm a foodie. Hi Kenya. I absolutely love trying new recipes.  Cooking and trying new recipes is like doing a super easy craft, only better! When your cooking its done in a very short amount of time, then you can enjoy it! See, I told you it was better than an easy craft!

I'm going to share a round up of recipes I tried in July with you and at the end let you know which ones will be added to my Favorite Recipe book.


Cheesy Squash by The Rickett Chronicles

Cheddar Cheese Bread by Katies Cucina

Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream By Myself

Ranch Chicken by The Country Cook

Blackberry Coffee Cake By Tide and Thyme

Pineapple Casserole by The Country Cook

Strawberry Cheesecake Salad by Mommy's Menu

There you have it folks, I tried 7 new recipes this month. It's been a busy month so I'll consider that a success! 

This past month I added Ranch Chicken by the Country Cook and my Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream to my favorites!

Linking up for Marvelous Mondays || Whatever Goes Wednesday

Follow me here

Twitter || Bloglovin || Pinterest ||

No comments:

Post a Comment