Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Super Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

I don't know about ya'll, but one of my favorite things to do during the summer is make homemade ice cream. Homemade ice cream is always better than store bought in my opinion. And what girl doesn't love chocolate?  So here is my  super easy and fatting recipe!

Super Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

6 Cups of Milk
3 Large cans Condensed Milk
15 tbsp. Cocoa
Ice Cream Machine

In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and condensed milk
-Dissolve cocoa in a bit of hot water
-Once dissolved, stir cocoa into the milk mixture until completely blended.
-Pour ingredients into ice cream canister and follow ice cream machines directions.


Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin!

Linking up to Totally Tasty Tuesdays, 36th Avenue

2 comments: