Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

June favorites and July Goals

I can't believe June is already over! We're already half way through 2013. Sine June is now over(and I'm a little late on this post) I'd like to share my favorite stuff from this month!

1. Favorite book: Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. Like almost every book that I have ever read there is a really good surprise twist at the end!

2. Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars. I can't figure this show out, seems like there's a cliff hanger on every show!

3. Favorite recipe: Cocoa Cola cake. I found The Country Cook blog via Pinterest and I have been trying her recipes every since! I've added serval of her recipes to my recipe collection and I still have a ton of recipes to try!


4. Favorite scent: Scentsy Jet Set Go this is a great new summer scent and has definitely became one of my favorites.

5. Going to the library to check out house plan books

6. Sitting on the front porch




























7. Last but not least, how beautiful this flower is!



July Goals
The only way to get anything accomplished is to set goals. When I have goals, I am way more likely to reach those goals. Here's my goals for July

- Try 8 new recipes. That's 2 recipes a week. cant be to hard right??
-Finish my vintage metal chairs I have been working on since last fall.
-Finish painting the deck
- Read 2 new books.
-Run 3 days a week
-Write at least one blogpost a week.

What was your favorite things from June and your goals for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment