Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

3 day weekend baby!!

So I worked a total of 24 hours this week and now I get a 3 day weekend! Can you say best weekend ever? and lets not forget, its freaking gorgeous outside!
1. Pretty blue skies even if it was 100 degrees and felt like 200.
2. Traveling down back roads without another car (or house) in sight.
3.  Vibrant Flowers are on my list of top favorite things!

4. Baby shower on Wednesday for a Co-worker, and she was in full fledged labor on Thursday.
5. Having a 3 day weekend, and time to work on a tan!

My week rocked! How was yours??

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday,  Alycia for her Friday "tid & bits" link up, and with Postcards for Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Have an absolutely amazing three day weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us! Those flowers are beautiful. I need to remember to always have fresh flowers in my apt. It makes my mood that much better. :)

    ReplyDelete