Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off...

...to work we go. That sums up my weekend. but a dolla makes me holla honey boo boo!
But all was good, I had fun doing it. 

Friday I had a day off so I spent my day working on blog stuff, working on a sewing project. (which I will blog about later on), and watching Admissions with Tina Faye that night.  You should go to redbox and pick it up when you get done reading my post.

After work Saturday night, I baked a cake and went to bed. So not much exciting there but the cake was awesome and I'll be sharing that recipe soon.

Sunday, I got to play with a Canon Rebel T3i and now I must have one.  I have a point and shoot wannabe DSLR camera. Seriously, it looks like a DSLR, has manual settings but the pictures look like pure crap. Or I don't know what I'm doing on but I'm going with the camera sucks. Blaming it on the camera sounds a whole lot better.

Anyway back to the good camera, you can take a picture of just about anything and it turns out amazing. Take a picture of these old wooden cars, that are ugly, dirty, and outdate and it looks like a masterpiece. Take a picture of a water bottle, and you have the next Mona Lisa.

So needless to say, when I get some money saved up from this checking account draining month, I will be purchasing that camera.  

Ok, I literally didn't take any pictures this weekend. Yes horrible blogger I know. They would have looked awful anyhow, that's why I need that awesome camera! honey boo boo will just have to work for now!
 
This post will a little more random than I'm sure too. Sorry guys! Hope you enjoyed it!

Linking up for Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I,

Follow: Bloglovin || Twitter || Pinterest || Instagram ||

No comments:

Post a Comment