Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Pizza

Strawberry Kiwi has always been my favorite flavor. If strawberry kiwi was an option it was the option I picked! So it was a no brainer when I needed to make a quick and easy snack. This recipe is great for any party and if you can forget about the cream cheese and sugar, its healthy too ;)


Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Pizza

Ingredients:
1 package (18 oz) refrigerated Cookie dough.
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup Sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll cookie dough out onto greased pizza pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.  Allow to cool completely

2. While your cooked cookie dough is cooling begin slicing up your fruits. I used about 2 kiwis and 4-5  good size strawberries.

3. In a small bowl combine Cream Cheese and Sugar, mix well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie.

4. Arrange kiwi and strawberries on top of mixture. Enjoy!


There you have it, a super easy dessert pizza to take to parties or just enjoy at home!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I have always wanted to try making a fruit pizza!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love fruit pizza! I need to make this now haha! Thanks for the recipe and the craving ;)

    ReplyDelete