Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August favorites

I can not believe August is already over! You can forget a goals recap for this month because I didn't get any of it done! I really hope September takes it a little easier on us and sticks around longer.

Here lately I've gotten a little more into doing my make up and hair. I got into a rut there for a while and kinda gave up on all that sort of stuff. I work 12 hour shifts and only actually "go out" one night a week. The rest of the time, I just hang out in the country and enjoy nature! Anyhow, I have a few favorite things I'd like to share!

1. Julep Pedi Crème: "The Best Pedi Crème" is printed right on the label and I must agree. I've been using this pretty frequently this month and the heels of my feet are the softest they have ever been.  It says to expect noticeable results in 1 to 2 applications and I did after one use! 

2. Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil: I seen online somewhere that this is a dupe for Mac Cleanse Off oil and I seen a review about how great it was and thought I would try it. I couldn't be happier. I will definitely keep the as number one in my skin care routine. Rube one to two drops on your face and your makeup literally melts off. My face has never felt more clean after using this.

3. Loreal Eversleek Frizz Taming Creme Serum: I have to be careful with products like these. My hair gets greasy very easy and quick. I've tried several other serums similar to this and have not had good results. I was very surprised when I tried this and seen that my hair was frizz free and not greasy at all. It was the perfect balance.

4. Pure ice nail polish in Home Run: let's just start by saying you can't beat $1.97 nail polish. This brand goes on very smooth, covers well and doesn't chip very quickly. I also love the mint color. mint has definitely been my favorite color this summer. 

5. Sephora 10HR wear perfection foundation: I think this foundation is very similar to Revlon's Colorstay, only Sephora's is way better! It stays on well, my face looks smooth without having to use BB cream and it feels so light. 

6. Elf Lip Exfoliator: $3 from target you can't beat it. It works amazing too! Embarrassing secret, I'm the worlds worst lip chewer. I can't help it sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it. It's a terrible habit I know! I think I can break this happen using this product. My lips have been so much smoother and look way better. I'm almost ready to start wearing lipstick and now it will actually look good.

7. Pandora Bracelet: I actually bought this last month but I've been giving it a lot of attention this month. It matches my rose gold watch perfectly. It's just a tad to big but hey we make it work!

8. Serena by Ron Rash: I don't know how much I love this book but its the only book I've read this month and guess what I'm still not done. I started reading this because the movie remake it coming out in 2014 with Jennifer Lawrence starring. Unless there is some awesome ending I'll be waiting for it to hit red box before I'll be watching it.

Linking up for the Weekly Creative Party

No comments:

Post a Comment