Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dear Friday

Dear Friday.....

....thank you for taking your time to get here.  Every three weeks I dread seeing your arrival because I know I have to work the weekend, but thanks for taking your time.

....thank you for the sunshine and blue skies after such a dreary, icy week.

Dear Weatherman....
....no thank you for the very likely chance of snow that you are calling for tonight.

Dear People of Bowling Green....
....your welcome for the good laughs at my expense.  Yes that's an inch of ice on my car, and yes I could only carve out a considerable small hole for my driving ability.

Dear ice on my car....
....thanks for making my life a little more difficult.  Thanks to you my trunk is frozen shut, I wasn't able to get the boyfriends V-day gift, and my car dinged every time I hit a bump thinking you was open.

Dear man who tried to clean off the snow on my car...
...Thank you for trying to be helpful, however it's not snow it's an inch of ice.  It won't be coming off any time soon.

Dear Rilee...
....It's a very good thing you are such a cute dog and I love you very much, otherwise I would like to wear your butt out for tearing every single piece of garbage in the trash can to shreds.

Dear Red Lobster....
.... keep the cheddar biscuits coming tonight.  I'm prepared to embarrass my self.

Dear Raylan Givens...
.... I can't wait to see your beautiful face tonight on justified.  I know your just a character on a TV show but I'm pretty sure I love you.


Dear Friday, you definitely have been eventful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment