Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Help, I can't make up my mind!

Cutting my hair has always been a huge deal to me!  Right now I have a long straight cut with one single layer in it.  I just feel blah about it!  I need a new style!  Here's some styles I'm loving.

 
I follow these two lovely ladies on Instagram and I am loving there hair styles.   Kate's hair style (the first picture) is my absolute fave, however I suck at styling my hair.  Blow dryer and straightening iron is about as far as I go with styling plus all the products make my head spin.

Kayla's hair looks just so simple and easy. Looks like bad hair days would be virtually impossible.

I have no clue who this is or where the picture originated, I found it on pinterest.  My hair basically already looks like this, but it so dang cute!



I love this cut, but my hair is naturally straight so it'll probably never look like that.


I can't make up my mind people!!!  How would you cut your hair??




1 comment:

  1. First time here! My hair is pretty long and I sometimes want to cut it but I'm afraid since sometimes I wear it curly and that might be a big mess. I like the last picture with the wavy layers. Or at least thats what it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete