Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

On this Thursday in February



Today, on this Thursday in February....

....I spent another day at home in the snow with my fur babies

...I slept in til 8:45 I didn't want to wake from my dream where I was Ava Crowder from Justified

....Finished my first block for my dwell quilt.  It took a ridiculously longer amount of time than I expected and I sliced my finger wide open on the process. 

...played in the snow by taking pictures and trying to get my car out of the driveway.  There was an inch of ice on my windshield to unthaw. But I got my car out of drive ice way without any problems at all.

...fixed breakfast for supper and ate way more than I'm proud of

And tonight I....

....plan on spending my night cuddled up with Clifford, watching Sheldon and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment